With Top-notch Designs
Airoom’s Old Town kitchen remodeling contractors are experts at upgrading uninviting and lackluster layouts. Our architects, engineers, and builders can expand cramped kitchens, refresh out-of-date designs, and create renovations in any style you can think of:
- Contemporary Kitchens
- Craftsman-Style Kitchens
- Mediterranean Kitchens
- Eclectic Kitchens
Trusted Old Town Remodelers
Airoom has been reimagining Chicago kitchens since 1958. With more than five decades of experience, we’ve designed and constructed it all, from ultra-modern kitchens equipped with the latest technology to welcoming rustic kitchens that are perfect gathering places. Plus, we make things convenient for our customers by taking care of every stage of the remodeling process, including assessing Old Town kitchen renovation costs and building entire projects. Call us today to learn more—a top designer is waiting to speak with you.
Cutting-edge Chicago Kitchens
Searching For Unique Old Town Kitchen Design Ideas? We Can Help:
- A multi-purpose island is an excellent kitchen addition.
- We can create specific stations for cleaning, cutting, and cooking.
- Personalized walk-in pantries make organization easy.
- Cut monthly costs with energy efficient appliances.
- Improve your kitchen’s flow with an open floor plan.
- An eat-in banquette is a perfect way to utilize an unused corner.
- Wine fridges make serving chilled drinks a breeze.
- Large bay windows above sinks help create an open atmosphere.