Built Around Your Needs
Your new custom home in Arlington Heights will settle the dilemma of loving a neighborhood but disliking a house. Since 1958, Airoom Architects, Builders and Remodelers has built over 14,000 home remodeling projects in a variety of styles, such as:
- Mid-Century Modern Homes
- New Contemporary Construction
- Custom Colonial Homes
- Cape Cod Houses
Why build your arlington heights custom home with airoom?
Airoom Architects, Builders, and Remodelers handles every aspect of your Arlington Heights new construction project. Our design-build team manages design, build, permits, communication, construction, and cleanup for a hassle-free process. Spanning nearly six decades of experience, Airoom’s award-winning new construction projects are the talk of Chicagoland homeowners. Our unparalleled 24/7 customer service team is at your fingertips to help you with any steps of the process. Ready to get started? Contact our dedicated design team today!
What are some things to consider when building my custom home?
Handy tips for your arlington heights new construction home:
- Keep legal documents handy that pertain to your property.
- Consider your needs, such as a second kitchen sink, extra storage, etc.
- Factor taxes and other costs into your budget.
- Explore extra comforts such as radiant heating into your custom-built home.
- We’ve built custom homes in the city and suburbs.
- Classic layouts, open floor plans and anything else you could imagine.
- Our garage and patio ideas will make the most of your outdoor space.
- We excel at the traditional (but love the adventurous!).